Boot camp starts Wed 23rd

P McDonald

• Committee

would love to join but

I AM ACTUALLY WORKING TO EARN A LIVING DURING MOST OF THE NEXT FORTNIGHT AND DO NOT HAVE AN ENORMOUS SKIVEY HOLIDAY LIKE JUST ABOUT EVERYONE WORKING IN INDUSTRY SO WOULD YOU ALL JUST PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE EACH OTHER AND STOP GOING ON ABOUT YOUR MASSIVE HOLIDAY RIDES IN PUBLIC AND DO NOT POST A REPORT ON HOW BRILLIANT YOUR DAY WAS.

Thanks and

Seasons greetings

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well for the benefit of our absent but most respected friend Alan.

Today was utterly brilliant. A good solid 50 mile chunter in strong wind that will undoubtedly make us so much stronger and better prepared for next year. Banter was brilliant. The barren beauty of the loch Thom moor was only magnified by the winter light. The resurfaced road up the Loch Thom was an absolute pleasure to ride on. I have run out of superlatives to describe that lovely lactate feeling on the Whin. After working up a healthy appetite on this incomparable run I have just enjoyed a leisurely lunch.

Thanks to Robbie, Gregg, Iain A, Martin Lonie for giving me a good solid kicking.

:)