a club run with a difference....

gregbalden

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm interested in trying some mountain biking. Now, I have no experience and I only own road bikes.

What I'm suggesting is one Sunday or any other day ( week days also) a trip to glentress. Bike hire seems to be around £20. obviously those with bikes can take them. Car shares also to keep the cost reasonable.

Is there any interest for this?

I just bought a new Scott Scale 970 from Thomsons and I'm itching to try it out. Never done anything like that before so would be very interested in this, especially if someone was prepared to drive (I don't drive).

I will follow this post with interest.

Allan

Also know nothing about MTB but thinking easy to get to route looks hard enough for me (novice) and don't see the need to drive

Bit then again I am not available for ages so ignore me

• 2023 Subscriptions

Shall we say 24th august? Fits my diary so I'll probs go and give it a try anyway to be honest. Will be double checking with work tomorrow I can be free that day, and will post around 1pm to confirm or not.

Driving I'm happy to take up to 3 folk with no bikes or 1 with a bike. I'll be hiring.

Cathkin, sell it to me? Why better? Bike hire? I know GT has different levels for various skill levels that was a selling point for me.