26th March

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

C's turned out to be brutally quick, with me being in trouble in the first third of the race, blowing up halfway and coming off before being lapped 5 laps later. 20 laps completed of a 30 lap race with nothing left. Back to the D's for the next 2 races saw me pick up 2nd and a 1st in the sprints for the points race and a 2nd in the final race. Emma was competing in the D's too and picked up a couple of podium finishes

Ian had a good showing in the B's, picking up points in the points race.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Tough night in the Bs but an improvement on last week - got some points in the points race (2nd and 4th) but then suffered for those effort and eventually the elastic snapped and i was off the back and just hanging on hoping not to get lapped. Last scratch was alright was in a breakaway of 3 that then became 2 that stayed out for a few laps, eventually caught then too far back to do anything in the sprint (not that i had a sprint left in me). End result was the same as last week did not get any podiums but at least this week it felt like i was racing rather than hanging on so much more enjoyable!

The Cs looked fast tonight, thought you were a bit unlucky to lose the wheel in front just before the pace picked up making it difficult to get back on again. If you'd been mid bunch then you'd have been alright i think - you were doing well for the first half of the race.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another mixed night at the track. Danny had the good luck this time, with a win in the points and a 3rd in the scratch in the B's. Lewis didn't fare so well, getting caught up in a tangle in the A race and coming down hard. Some track rash and a trashed frame, but will be back on the bike for this Sunday's WoSCA rr.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Didn't see it myself Al; was away sorting out logistics for the youth tour of Scotland.

Seems someone swung up without looking and took out 3 riders. One of the juniors off to hospital with a suspected fractured wrist, and Lewis off the track with a stoved in seat stay. Anyone selling a 55cm frame?