Intermediate Run 23rd March

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

Following on from the Langbank Hilly TT on the Saturday, here's a run to the cafe at the Whitelee Windfarm on Eaglesham Moor.

A 42 mile circuit from the Club Room, with a fair bit of climbing though there are flatter routes home if required!

http://www.mapmyride...route-210281093

09:00 Miller St.

• Life Members

Hi Graham,

Just to be aware that (as far as I know) the cafe at the Windfarm visitor centre operates seasonally, so I would suggest checking first to see if they've started opening for service first. It would be disappointing to turn up & find it closed!

Anyway, a really good route, have a great run!

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Karen,

A group of us did this run in September at an average speed of 14.5 mph, we could aim for a little faster this time, but it will depend on who comes along and how we all feel. You've already done longer runs this season so should be fine, I think we all enjoy an excuse to rest at the top of hills occasionally while folk catch up if need be. :-)

Graham.

• 2023 Subscriptions

A bunch of 8 headed off from Miller St. For this run. Fortunately not as eventful as the main bunch, all made it to the wind farm enjoying the sunshine. On the way home we split at Neilston with 3 taking the low road home through Barrhead, and the rest going over Glenifer Brae to Johnstone.

A good run for early in the season.