Clubrooms - Thread 2

Mark O

The clubrooms are eventually nearing completion, in terms of redecoration. There are jobs still to be done -the majority of which have been allocated. However, we still could do with some assistance in preparing the clubrooms for general use.

The jets are hoping to start roller sessions next Thursday (12th) with senior turbo sessions following suit as and when desired. I'm advised that there are a number of seniors who have been making noises about using the clubrooms for turbo sessions - well the quicker we finish these tasks the earlier the clubrooms are available for use.

Can I have volunteers for next Tuesday evening for a tidy up and cleaning detail from about 6.30 pm onwards. I intended giving up a few hours of my Saturday morning (10 - noon) to start re stocking the storeroom, again any volunteers to help out would be most welcome. If you can offer an hour or two post up.

Cheers

Mark

Thanks to Graham, David and John for their assistance this morning. Good job done.

Mul, do you intend being there on Tuesday and do you have keys for the container? Track bikes and a whole load of Jets (presumably) race kit which could find its way out to the container.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks to Graham, David and John for their assistance this morning. Good job done.

Mul, do you intend being there on Tuesday and do you have keys for the container? Track bikes and a whole load of Jets (presumably) race kit which could find its way out to the container.

M

Will be along just after 7

• 2023 Subscriptions

On behalf of the Jets I'd like to thank to Mark for organising and for everyone involved in sorting out the clubrooms. Massive amount of work done (although I believe Mr O has a grand plan with more to do Clappers ).

Roller sessions will start this week. :icon_yes

Big thanks to all those that came along yesterday evening and lent a hand. Real good progress made. I'll attend to the final gloss work over the next few weeks and final touch ups once that slacker by the name of McGinty finishes the tiling.

To all intents and purposes the clubrooms are ready for use for turbo/roller sessions, circuit training etc. The facilities are there for the use of the members, so use them but have a care and look after them. Treat them with a little respect and leave them as you find them. If anything does need attending to post up or get in touch with Ian or myself.

Thanks again

Mark