Barmill Race 7th May

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Guys and gals

I have a number of confirms and some maybe's to assist with marshalling this event. I will need an absolute minimum of 4 marshalls for the 4 left hand turns.

So far confirmed are (thanks guys)

Steve Hickey

Dave McKellar

Ian Manson

my Dad - I'm making an assumption for him!

Is anyone else available from 11.30am to 2.30 pm on 7th May please?

3 other things,

1) Could the JWCC members attending ( either to race or marshall) bring a loaf worth of sandwiches please. Those attending on their bike can be excused!! Can you let me know if you are bringing sandwiches for planning purposes.

2) Could those atttending as marshalls bring mobile phones if they have them. This is a plus point for the risk assessment.

3) Finally - for now - can anyone confirm if the flags and signs are in the container adjacent to the clubrooms?

ta

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Paul,

Can't get along to assist on Saturday due to a family engagement . I still have a half box of polystyrene cups from last year which you might want for teas etc. I would drop these off at club house if anyone was around midweek?

PS Do you think your wee Tifosi would be too big for Kayleigh 5' 3" ? 8-)

Jim B

• 2023 Subscriptions

To the trusty marshall band,

Ian M

Dave McK

Steve H

Marco

Guys - Would you mind sending me a pm with your mobile number (Steve- I got yours ok) so I can print them on a small sheet to distribute between us on Saturday. Just in case of an emergency.

thanks

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

David,

Paul has asked the marshalls to be there for 11am.

Weather permitting Im leaving the BiH at 10am to cycle out to course.

If driving head through Beith and take the next left after the Gateside turnoff you took last week.

This left turn is sinposted Barrmill and is just after the Filling station (on the rhs).

Carry straight on for about a mile + and the strip is at Barrmill Community Centre which is immediately before the newsagent shop.

Let me know if you intend to cycle. Either post or phone - you have my numbers I think.

PS I wont be racing up the climb at Bowfield 8-)