National road race and time trial

thejanullrichdietplan

• 2023 Subscriptions

The courses were announced today for the events in June - 20th for the TT and 23rd for the road race

The city centre circuit isn't a surprise but now the roads are known - Think Gibson Street could be the best bit for viewing, its not a huge hill but think the atmosphere there could be pretty good. The time trial course starting and finishing in Stewarton is a bit out of left field.

For more details http://www.glasgowlife.org.uk/events/NRRC/Courses/Pages/Courses.aspx

• Members

Och, that's a shame because Gibson Street is a deeply unpleasant climb if you tackle it from the bridge and ride all the way up to the university library. Great George Street jumps out at me as somewhere I'd like to stand and watch. It's not quite as high or as hard as Gibson Street on the other side but it's pretty tough nonetheless and I doubt the riders will have smiles on their faces when they go up it for the thirteenth time. :-D