30 milers 07/04

GreigS

I'm planning to join.

By the way the B786 is ripped up for resurfacing between Carruth House (a little north of the Torr Rd. junction) and at least up to Glenmill (the junction for Quarriers). This may have been on the ride you posted for 24-Mar. When they get it done, I'm planning to ride up and down it 20 times a day. Anything for a smooth ride.

Tim Miller

Good size bunch left the clubrooms about 14 I think . Decent pace along the beith rd and up the bowfield turned right at greenacres where it got erratic could've been dangerous but luckily it wasn't need to watch our speed on bad surfaces slow it down not speed it up . Into gateside turning left and around the military base and again with the pace picking up we were split into a couple of groups this is where it got funny as yous were going too fast yous missed the turning LOL so.a couple of us done the proper route meeting the other bunch of splitters on the track at beith nice coffee stop at castle semple and home . Bit fast at times but not overly and still good fun .

Well done to the new faces old and new too many to mention , Kenny I hope yer wee legs got you back to your car ok

Greig

Nice to be in a good sized bunch today.

Myself, John and Kenny (new, not Steele) went over to Dunlop, along Lochibo Road and up the Ferenze Road.

Met up with some PV boys and then down the nice descent into Johnstone. Kenny left there and John and I detoured

off at Lochwinnoch for more hills, taking us into Kilbirnie.

60 on the clock which is more than I expected on 3 1/2 hrs sleep Ya-a-aawwnnn