Sunday 30th-main bunch.

Guest George

Wimps all of you

I was out and at club rooms for nine the only other was Charlie

So we went down the track to kilbirnie west Kilbride Healy kilbirnie track and home

It was a bit wet but the wind was not that bad head wind on way out and tail wind back

You lot are just not man enough maybe you should about taking up carpet bowls if you don't like the weather especially Mark

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well guys only 2 of us turned up at miller st this morning. Myself and mac bagel. we took thr track to Kilbirnie the road to west Kilbride then coast road to Largs then back up the haylie to kilbirnie and track home. About 50 miles. tough ride to west Kilbride but tail wind on the way back. a bit wet but still a cracking ride.

Andy dont you dare let those two try and shame you. The rest of us are savvy enough to know when to be sensible and man enough to call off when the weather is completely mince. Not sure if its bravado or insanity with hauddit and dauddit. Anyway nearly 2 hours on the turbo and my legs are definitely feeling it.

Would have been good to get some road miles in but you've got to be enjoying it too. MacB careful you don't burn out before the season starts proper. We don't want you using over training as a new excuse next year. Remember rest and recovery important for you senior guys. Love you too big guy xxx.

Was out this afternoon for a couple of hours and not too bad stayed inland and generaly off-piste. Would suggest if you have safety concerns when it's mild and wild to avoid the coast.

The coast road is the equivalent to the turbo anyway ...a monotonous but necessary evil!

D