Main bunch 16 December

Guest EPCC

It'll be an honour McB, assuming my shimano equipped machine is back on the road I'll be out.

Before posting a run, can I scotch the rumours about MacB's asbsence from the bunch during December, I know he has been missed (by some) during his 4 week sabbatical. It is not true that he has secured one of the ugly sister roles at the Feegie Park panto production of Ciderfella - commiserations MacB I heard the competition was really tough, perhaps next year. Nor is he engaged between 10am and 4pm at the Plaza dressed in a red suit. Both rumours are lies and fabrications.

Anyway, to business. Suggesting the usual coast run in reverse i.e West Kilbride first then up the coast. If enough bodies then perhaps Kilwinning and the 3 Towns before heading up the coast. If icy, and there is a good chance of it, then down through Bishy and a repeat of yesterday's jaunt, hopefully minus the headwind.

Usual depart at 09.00 from Miller St.

Who's out/in

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm in.

I'm out.

I'm shaking it all about!

I was thinking about doing the Hokey Cokey cos that's what it's all about.

But decided I'd be in instead, or maybe out whichever the correct grammatical form is for being out in the bunch

Andy

I should be at the club rooms for 09:00, would appear only a few out so will see who turns up. Roads should be completely ice free so possibility to avoid some of the main road sections which can be a bit boring.

If I am still riding in rank rotten fashion I will go and do my own thing rather than hold people up all day ...either that or go home and put the bike on e-bay.

D