30 Milers 7/10/12

GreigS

Route as follows

Johnstone centre , Crosslee , Houston , B O W , Torr Rd , Lochwinnoch , L/W Golf Club , Kilbirnie , Track to Lochwinnoch ( cafe stop ) Track and Home

If its pouring i might call off but the forecast isnt looking too bad at the moment if i havent posted again before 21.00 hrs on Saturday if will definatley be out

Please post if coming not if your not :lol:

9am clubrooms

Greig Hello, beer !!

Its a 30 miler run for the 30 milers not an intermediate run thats why we have other groups but anyone is free to add miles on or choose another route i have time constraints this week

Greig Hello, beer !!

Macbagel not feart just dont like getting wet it makes my hair go frizzy :grin:

Not the longest of runs today but hilly none the same . Healthy size bunch for a winters morning and after a wee pep talk from John everything seemed to run a lot better , good effort all round feeling better after a long visit to the throne room :grin: also nice to see some new faces out with us today . Looking forward to next week over in Dunoon

Greig Hello, beer !!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Happy to hear you had a good visit to the throne and feeling a bit lighter. :icon_mooning

Usual enjoyable run and banter from the friendly bunch and welcome to Stephen and returner Derek also thanks to Elaine and Greig for the run. Looking forward to next sunday's run to Dunoon. Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Carol and Dave