Main bunch Sunday 12

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions
Andy I may be time limited as well but fancy

some practice on Dunnoon Alps so will prob

ride down to ferry turning at otter ferry maybe

do c 11 and back if you fancy that

Cheers

Colin that's a great proposal. So hopefully hook up with Billy at 7 am leaving Paisley for the ferry.

Billy, where's the best place to hook up with you?

Andy

• 2023 Subscriptions

Fantastic day. Colin and I left the rest to go on their merry way at tignabruiach the took the crossing to Otter Ferry, then C11 then back to dunoon. 165k in the bag when I got home at 3.30.

Low point of day? Arriving otter ferry to find the Oyster Catcher closed. I thought Colin was gonnae kill me for taking an unnecessary descent on the C11 :uzi

High Point of day? Owner of Oyster Catcher fills our water bottles anyway Oh ya dancer !

Wondering what time Mark, Charlie and Alan get home after their epic????

• 2023 Subscriptions

129 miles for me. Andy and Colin only had time for shorter route and Greg had mechanical so that left Al myself Alan and mark to complete the run. roads were great scenery was stunning and pace was brisk. thought I had taken a couple of photos jut to make you all jealous but pillock that I am had camera in video mode. once I have finished my wine I will sleep like a baby tonight