club polo shirts

GreigS

Is anyone interested in ordering a polo shirt with the club logo embroidered on the chest post below there will be a cut off date and money must be paid upfront they are royal blue and the logo will be in yellow cost is £12.55 each I will be collecting samples tomorrow for you to try on and will make myself available for this purpose

Greig Hello, beer !!

I picked up 3 samples today S , M and XL Elaine tried on the small size and it was far too big for her so she will be getting an XS . I tried the medium one and it fitted me great but i like my polo shirts baggy so i will be ordering a Large . If anyone wants to try 1 on i can be at clubrooms on Monday night ( just let me know so i know to turn up ) and i will take them along to the georgetown tt on tuesday . The bad news is the club logo will now be printed on rather than embroidered as we dont have a disc for this purpose unless we paid a £55 set up fee ( didnt think so ) but the price does drop by 50p so not all bad icon_rolling_smile

i will be closing this order on the 29/06/2012 so no orders accepted after this date as i want to place order on the 30th not going to drag it out so if you want 1 order now or be jealous :angryfire and if you get the money to me asap it will take about 1 week for the order to be made so you wont be hanging about too long

Greig Hello, beer !!

Hi just a wee reminder anyone wanting a polo shirt i will be at the georgetown tt on tuesday if you want to try one for size order closes this week and if you have could you make arrangements to pay aswell i will also go to clubrooms on thursday at 7pm for this purpose

greig Hello, beer !!

Heres my review of polo shirts

Mine fits well its a good quality of shirt and club badge size is fine for me

Elaines is a little on the large size for her although its an extra small ( maby a child size wouldve been better for her ) and she thinks the badge sizing should have come down to match the shirt

anyone else want to comment for future reference

Greig Hello, beer !!