Saturday 12th May

DavieB

Saturday suits me better this weekend and looks like being the best day weather wise.

Propose sticking to some of Ayrshires finest rolling country roads - surfaces will be variable but nothing too bad - and putting in at least 60 miles at a decent average of 17 - 18mph.

Can be at the club rooms for 09:00 if anybody is interested, otherwise will head out direct from GlenG.

Cheers,

D

• 2023 Subscriptions

Davie,

Saturday suits me better this week too, but i need to be home for 1pm, therefore need to be back at clubrooms for 12.30, i can meet you at the clubrooms for 9am, and happy to take any route you fancy, so long as it give a route back to clubrooms for 12.30 ....

cheers

Ian

Guys, I'm up for this.

I'm happy to meet earlier if it helps squeeze the requisite miles in.

Giving sunday a miss. Partly due to weather, partly due to those Italo-bores likely to be hyper.

Pffffft.

08:30 fine by me.

Richard, just stop playing with your dolls half an hour earlier on friday night

& pop off to bed at a decent time. It's what us pros do.

No talk of that place. It's boooooring.

Jealous? Me?

Pffft.

• Members
Richard, can meet you en route, say 8.10 at the Georgetown rd, TT start point ?

That's smashin', Ian.

I will get the ferry across the water cos I cannae face the bridge at that time of the morning. So I'll be passing through Renfrew if there's anyone else who wants to meet up en route.

Guys,

Sorry about this but feeling distinctly average right now, hopefully just a periodic sinus flare up which will pass but they have been murder on and off all week and with one eye on Italy if I am not feeling tip top tomorrow I will pass.

Hopefully but not guaranteed I will see you tomorrow.

Richard, sorry for posting and dragging you across this side of the water at an ungodly hour and then potentially being a no show BUT will you please stop sticking needles in the nasal passages of that wee baldy Barbie!

D

Guys,

Hope you enjoyed your run, felt like cack this morning so have pottered around the garden instead and have slowly returned to feeling half way towards human.

Al - a farmwatch special was indeed the plan, how did you guess??

D

• Members

Yup, that was a good one. You missed yourself, guys, but ta for the texts to let us know you weren't going to be there.

The wee cafe in Bishopton is brill. I'd like to stop there again sometime. Great scrambled eggs and miles better than my last two cafe stops, where I was served scones that variously tasted like fish (in Callander) and perfume (at Ballat Toll.) :shock: