Presentation tickets go on sale !!!!

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

YES Oh ya dancer !

Its true the tickets to the presentation of the season are on sale icon_bounce_3

Normandy Hotel 15th. January 2005

Dinner , Cabaret , Disco , Ceilidh. something to suit everyone ;-)

Guest speaker to be announced soon

Tickets £14 per person

Unemployed/OAP/Student £12

Under 17 £10

Tickets available from :- Kenny MacDonald at clubrooms tonight 19th. November , Sunday 21st., Tuesday 23rd. , Thursday 25th. Or by posting a S.A.E. to 16 Charnwood Avenue Willow Bank Johnstone enclosing cheque payable to Johnstone wheelers.

Available in :- Dooleys from Monday 22nd. November

Tickets available at comm. meeting Friday 26th. November

Please note - No Credit , tickets must be paid for at time of collection.

I will be putting notice on Braveheart site to put tickets on general sale on Monday 6th. December ( lots of interest from outside club) so its first come first served.

Make sure you get your tickets to Scotlands most prestigous presentation event - who else will be celebrating Olympic Gold and World Champion with world records ;-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To which 'Presentation of the Season" are we going?

JWCC?

No clubroom dinner? bah humbug!

So has this 'otel got bike parking available for those '2 mean2 taxi/2trashed2drive'?

What times will you be at the clubrooms on the Sunday onwards/

SS

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

• Members

Excecutive bike parking already negotiated on your behalf Simon. Will be at clubrooms Sunday 9:45am till 10:00am

Tuesday 7:00pm till 8:00pm same on Thursday

Friday meeting 7:00pm till 8:30-9:00pm depends on how long the comm. takes to get thru business.

Clubroom presentation suspended due to the overwhelming success of club riders ( that includes you and the other looney mile eaters) good news is social comm. intend holding club half pun nights ( everybody brings half a pun of sarnies etc- copyright Dr. T Clark) in Feb,March and a pre season bash in early April.

ps If not informed yet you have some homework for the presentation to prepare during xmas break ;-)

• Members

Kenny....can i reserve 2 tickets for me and my missus :grin:

can you PM an address and i'll send a cheque.

Thanks.

• Members

30 tickets now available in Dooleys Oh ya dancer !

Come on dont be shy dig deep into your wallet and get a ticket to our yearly award ceremony.

ON sale now !!!!!!

Kenny,

Can you put two aside for me.

Thanks,

Pete

• Members

Remember tickets go on general sale 6th. December.

At present we are heading for a SC type cancelation. 10 tickets sold.

Tickets available :- Dooleys , and clubrooms Tuesday ,Fridays, Sunday .

or by post .

• 2023 Subscriptions

Kenny

Cancel? :shock: never.

two for me please.

m

Twa fur me tae ma fine man.

I'll take two - assuming that Jim wants to come with me!

Will pop into Dooleys.

Vicky

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fatblokeonbike

Put me down for two - I'll try to get Joe Brunetti along. Our oldest member, at 87, he might prefer an early night and want to leave after the dinner, but he might decide instead to stay throughout the prize-giving of the Club he joined in 1935.

http://www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk/ind ... ti_joe.php

Yoooors,

Iain.

Ticket's are on sale people and still some members have not yet said that they are going!!!!

This is vital as Kenny Mac has only a few Days to agree details with the Normandy hotel for the catering side of things etc plus any prizes that have to be engraved.

You can buy these from Martin Mulholland or Dooleys Cycles.

Kenny ,

Spoke to Kenny steel last night he is not sure whether he can make iot or not but will get back to you.

Harry Blain has bought 2 tickets from Dooleys the day.

Regards.

Stevie B.

Kenny,

Can you please keep 2 tickets for me - I will post a cheque to you tomorrow to the address shown in your message at the start of this message board. As I also want to join the club, but forget the name of the person to whom the money should be paid, as well as the amount, I'll join on the night if that's ok.

Please confirm all this is ok. Thanks.

Dennis

PS arrived at clubroom at 9.55am today, but naebody wis there. If the weather was the same at Baillieston as it was at Johnstone, I wouldn't have gone! I went to the gym instead; enjoyed the bike but missed the banter and the wheels...

• Members

Dennis 2 tickets booked, couldnt face another soaking so did not gp out this morning :-(

I bought my 2 tickets in dooleys a couple of weeks ago.

As well as going along to support our winners, I have an ulterior motive in that I need to brush up on my ceilidh skills in time for the summer... Oh ya dancer !

Stephen L

• Members

Stephen whats happening in the summer? do you have an announcement to make?

KENNY,

I know It's late but would you have seven tickets left?

If so I'll send you an S.A.E. or call by with a cheque.

(Three couples and one O.A.P.)....No, I'm not the O.A.P.!

Jim Dunlop

I was talking about my impending wedding, kenny... you already announced that for me at the last presentation remember?!!! :oops:

stephen

• Members

Stephen I annouced you were engaged but didnt know when date was, funnily enough met Craig last Friday & asked him ( he didnt have a clue when it was ) thats what he told me :-?

So is it a secret or do you hust not want Craig to find out?

Only kidding keep us posted re Stag doo ;-)

Jim Dunlop

I was just about to fone you , so saved me a call. Can you send me best times this year please.

Kenny,

This was a very bad year for me. Have a look at Jim's book of excuses pages 27, 49, and 148. I did very little after the Larbert A.P.Rs. I did two 25s, best was on 30.05.04 (Championship) when I did 1.01.05. No 10s, or much else. Anyway, here's to 2005! :shock:

Jim

Kenny, Are there still spaces for the dance - I'll send a cheque tomorrow!!!

• Members

Vicky put your name down a while a go , is Jim still coming ?

Yes, the two of us, please!

• Members

Last call for presentation dance as I have confirmed numbers to hotel and have a couple of cancellations going a begging , first come first served.

• 2023 Subscriptions

A plea from the organisers: if you haven't yet paid for your tickets, can you please bring your chequebook on Saturday.

This will make things much easier for us (no messing about for change etc) and stop me from mixing ticket money with kitty money and spending it all at the bar! Hello, beer !!