30 milers 7/8/11

GreigS

well what can i say about todays run firstly it was nice to see us tough 30 milers outdoing the numbers in the group formely known as easy riders a group including myself , elaine , elaine m , james , graeme and andy set off to do the south newton run elaine m suffered a puncture but a very nice man by the name of ramsay stopped to get her on the road again 5 miles on it happened again but we got it sorted and off we went ( may have to speak to that nice man and get him to buy you some new tyres elaine hehe ) onto kilmacolm and a lovely coffee stop where we said goodbye to graeme and andy over the back road to kilbarchan and onto the track back home hope you got home without anymore punctures elaine good run with good company thanks to all for not cowering back into a warm bed

greig and elaine Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

• 2023 Subscriptions

Guys,

Glad you had a good run. Sorry I didn't have much chat when I met you, I was shattered. Went home and slept for 2 hours.

Also, can't really take credit for fixing the puncture, as James did most of it (Elaine says a big thank you to both Greig and James).

Cheers,

R