Sat Aug 6th

Guest EPCC

As I won't be out on Sunday trying to take part in a race is anybody up for an easy I stress easy run for a couple of hours thinking of leaving clubrooms st 0900

Billy,

Are you defo in the race on Sunday - I mis-read the start list when the reserves were awarded a start number as there was a caveat at the end which stated that only numbers up to 173 were guaranteed a start.

I am in and been contacted by the organisers but reading the current message re. the reserves don't know if you are in yet.

As for Saturday I will be out at some point but a lumpy 60 mile run to Largs is not what the Dr has ordered - a flat 20 miler will be enough for me.

D

Dave

I am still reserve for Sunday I think three are before me still trying to decide whether or not to go through and hope I get in the other options are out with 30 miles on fixie or out with 915 bunch

Thoughts for largs run would be track kilbirnie largs back over old largs road kilmacom track removing most of the lumps except steady climb to healy and back to kilmacom

Billy, looks like u r heading for the valley first. Can meet u and whoever else say 9.30 on the track at kilbirnie. Txt or post early doors to confirm moblie 07769 690825.

Ritchie, heads up on this one. I'll txt/call u if I hear from Billy in the morning. Failing that 8.20 as arranged can meet Billy et al on route.

Mark

Yeah great run guys. Nice and social. That blast along the fron at Greenock was fun. NAE!! :uzi

I stopped at a cafe in Kilmacolm and had a can of coke only to see Tom flying by.

Well done to Brian, he suffered on the climbs but didnse succumb to the walking turnin roon temptation.

FYI. http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/s1UGfuq1ReU

arrived home safely another 60 miles done big thanks to mark logan inspirational

comes to mind .billy if that was an easy pace today im definately scuppered

cant forget to thank tom for the gel it heleped a lot with the cramp

where did you get the tom!!

big thanks again

brian kelly

ps if anyone wants to sponsor me theres a link on general page

cheers

Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!