Sat Aug 6th

Guest EPCC

Brian

It started easy then mark and Greg pushed the tempo up to somewhere right of steady but great effort another couple of runs like that and you will be flying on the L2P

morning guys didnt make it out today apart from the weather i've got pains

in my legs and knees were i did'nt know you could get aches and pains

reflections on yesterday was tremendous work out ! more needed hope you

all made it home safely ,tom didnt have the energy to wave as we passedin bishopton

sorry about that if you read this can you tell me were you get those tubes of gel for stopping the cramps

big thanks again to everybody for putting up with me yesterday

brian kelly

:oops::oops::oops:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi Brian

I set the alarm and got up, saw it was chucking it down so opted for the warmth of my duvet!

I buy the gels from this French website. http://www.fenioux-multisports.com/

Their stuff is pretty decent and they sponsor Etape de Tour which is were Campbell got them. He had them when we did Etape Caledonia , so I thought I'd buy some. Hydration and food are essential on long rides so make sure you have either isotonic energy drinks or if you find them too sweet Nuun tablets are pretty good and will replace the salts lost through sweating.

The website does not have any English translation so if you need a hand let me know. Also their energy bars are about the most edible I have tasted; and I have tried a great many.

Best regards

Tom