Drumclog APR

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

I think I speak for Ramsay as well when I say it was a frustrating start to the RR season today. More so for R in the third group which was not quite able to go at a 'suitable' pace for him :shock: I was comfortably stretched in the 4th group.

Ultimately neither group got near to the front of the race for the finale so it was sprint it oot with your own group.

Great to get racing again though.

Oh ya dancer !

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yeah, bit of a frustrating race. My group worked well for a bit and then just stopped. When four of us tried to go clear and chase down the lead group, the rest of my group were very quick at chasing us down and effectively stopping us working! I don't see the point in playing tactics in an APR, when there are still one or more groups up the road! :angryfire

Anyway, good wee work-out and shows that I need to get working on my hill sprint finishes, as I was pipped on the line for 6th & 7th! And of course the race season has started! :grin:Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Darryl - My inclusion in the third group (of four) was something that raised a complaint or two during the week! :shock: Very flattering, I think?