Sunday 11th

Guest EPCC

Billy and others can,t pedal at moment,knee op recovery in progress .

three lochs is a nice run , head for helensburgh then carry on till you get to the naval base roundabout ,take 2nd exit then climb for about a half mile ,straight through the next roundabout for arracher,then keep going till you get there, once you are in arrocher turn sharp right an follow the road all the way down loch lomond side untill you get your bearing,s. Any probs give me a call i,ll pm you my n.o.

P.S Richard binnie will probably know the route as he works in the base.

ENJOY....

Cheers Kev, hope your back on the bike soon.

How about 0900 at club rooms 0930 ish for the bridge. :!:

I think i know where were going , Weather for Sunday is outstanding might even have my shorts on for the first time this year.

Anybody else up for the run could be the last sunny day for a while,

Mul what about it ?

Billy,

I intend to tag along and will probably pick you up at the end of my road (on the Georgetown). Had a pretty hard 70 with Frank today so if legs are sore in the morning I will give it a miss, so don't wait around for me.

On the subject of clothing I would think long and hard. Saw plenty of people out with shorts and short sleeve tops today but trust me, there was a fair chill in the air. I was clad in baselayer short sleeve top and gillet and had the legwarmers on also and was thinking most of the way it was still a bit chilly (maybe I' am just not as ard as I used to be ;-) )

Colin.

An outstanding day and a great run, The 3 lochs were outstanding in the sun however the usual missunderstanding lead to us missing Al and Richard, however a bunch consisting of Colin frank Chung neil martin campbel and me set off on a nice pace to helensburg martil left us here and Chung and Neil left after the base heading over the glenfruin road. Campbel Colin Frank and me carried on to Arochar where despite repeated attempts by Campbel to go over the rest we carried on to loch lomand leaving Campbel with another. After reaching Duckbay AL and Richard caught us and we came home together.

:lol:

Glen Fruin was great especially the 2 pronged dog attack just after we started descending. i managed to outrun them, Chung got held up

View from the top of it was well worth the effort= first time I've ever been up it.

Cracking day out and a nice wee 75 miles by the time I got home - roll on nextw eekend and hopefully more of the same Oh ya dancer !