Laughing group sunday 19th.

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Bill T and myself are planning to ride up to give Jim D a shout of encouragement on the Clinch road climb at Drummond trophy on Sunday.

leaving clubrooms at 9:15am to head over Bowfield , Lugton,Dunlop .

Very steady pace as one of us is Allo Allo ( he has a dicky ticker :lol: ) and the other is a character from treasure island ( long John silver)

cheers

Great day out indeed. Oh ya dancer !

Kev and I completed another circuit of the race lap and saw the bunch a further 3 times. Bumped into Jim D after he had called it a day and headed off home.

80 miles for me and around 70 for Kev (the most he's managed in a day 8-) - well done mate).

Posted the piccies on Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/37563359@N02/

Enjoy.

Colin

:grin: What a belter ...fourteen left miller st, 09.15 sharp...a cracker of a day in the best of company and weather..sixty miles door to door, and here wus me gonna take a wee thirty run, :shock: what a persuasive and friendly bunch. a great pace and thanks to the several who came to shepherd me along ... should be oot again poss two weeks, not counting mid week training with bill T. Gonna try and find the recipe of his sandwich filler :-? bl??dy rocket fuel ???

Cheers guys....Ian

ps . colin yer pics are superb, aint it clever how my sloping cross bar accomodates my belly :oops:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great way to spend a Sunday morning, brilliant weather (keep it coming), great company, and got home to find the wife had already cut the grass and had lunch ready. All i had to do was sit in the sunshine and fill my face Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !