sun 15 th

kev habbick

• Life Members

Hello there,

From what I can remember of last year, you basically ride round the course without getting on the big ring.......am I right Kenny?

But what ever you do chaps......DON'T follow me!

Just ask David why that is not a good idea. :lol::lol:

Cheers

Chung

P.S We met 9.00am at the club room last year and cycled down to the course, I suppose we can still do that....just need to find out what time it starts.

Guest Jim Daly

I will be there and able to act as reserve timekeeper.

Will bring some limited gear compliance enforcement cable-ties.

Can the start line and route be confirmed?

Not that i am slow on the uptake but how far and how is it restricted, and do you need a license, depending on the answers and the quantity of red wine i will drink it could be an interesting experience :-?:-?

• Members

Auld foggie response " in the good auld days we specified gear sizes unfortunately nowadays we allow use of wee ring only ( but in case JIM D decides to put on a 56 t inner - we will specify a max of 42t)

Circuit starts at farmhouse entrance ( 2nd farm on left when you turn left at end of Rocky road ) proceed towards Lugton turning left onto road towards Peesweep. At Hall farmhouse turn left up climb towards Greenacres , turning left down rocky road . Along Rocky road to turn left onto Lugton road retrace to complete lap.

Jings if only one of those young whippersnappers would do map thingy :roll:

Guest Jim Daly

Jan,

No. But it's close.

Limited Gear TT starts at Mile 5 on the linked map, heads East, turns left at Mile 4 and uses the outer loop on B775 and B 776 to return close to Mile 5.5

Do loop twice.

I suspect that we will have a couple candidates for the Hammock Award after this.

I tried using it in last week's race and it was a poor fit.

Jim