Sunday 8th. 3o milers

Kenny MacDonald

Just to confirm the note from Kenny.

Since there may be a few relative newcomers was thinking of heading along the track to Glengarnock and back - about 20 odd miles I'd estimate.

No cafe stops :smash

Leaving at 9.15am from the clubrooms.

Hope to see a few from last Sunday who performed well even in the face of a faster pace back..

:shock: looked out to see if the wind was blowin the trees about,, (initial ride asessment process) where are the trees?????? couldny see any thing for the white stuff skiting past horizontally :cry: took dog out and he was even reluctant :!: Will perhaps call off today... have called bill and john to update. may chust have to have extended breakfast . cheers Ian

:angryfire thanks Kenny now you tell me!!!, i thought Bill T had said he was staying in and wisnae doing rollers :-? if i had known i would have come down ,as i had got ready , half the neighbours had thought i had taken leave of my senses ....oot wi the dog in driving white out conditions dressed in my sunday best go fast lycra. ( the other half already know) only putting that in to save some other member the time :rockets:lol: Was intending being out today but the spring weather got worse. hope to do some miles thurs pm.... bill if you read this give me a bell if you want to do a wee twenty fivish. cheers ian.. ps no cafe stops on my parade.