Sunday 14th December - 09.15 group

Jannza

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'll be out and riding the 09:15 beginners' group. Anyone else up for 30 miles of gentle, steady riding? The good news is that the early morning sleet is forecast to change to light rain by 9:00am. :lol::lol:

Beginers group rules: one bunch, waiting at the top of any hills we might find, and plenty of chat.

cheers

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

And you looked good, too, the pair of you. Always easier whizzing down Phil's Folly than 'powering up'.

A good run with plenty of blethers. Jannza and Asima joined me for 25 miles, 940ft of climbing on the backroads. Dry, with only the odd patch of ice and the single puncture. First time I've been on the bike for more than a hour in months!

Fine preparation for those Reliabilities to come in February.

http://www.mapmyride.com/route/gb/renfrewshire/592118756646 gives the route to see where we went.

m

:grin: HI guys, sorry i missed the bunch this morn, but nice to see you are thinking of me, yep bike all ready no more excuses apart from my body seems to be disintegrating .... :angryfire ,, back, hips, knees... :cry: in fact just about all joints involved in producing locomotion,, :shock: perhaps too many cafe stops have led to this. :smash ? but the idea of a frying pan, well ??. will continue with the ibopruf..or whatever they are and the occasional cocodamol thingy. reegards,, ian

ps where's 'davie r' these days...poss secret practice on the 'georgrtown rd' :lol: