9am Thirty Milers - 31st August

KennyS

Any takers for this Sunday please post details as soon as possible

I know that there will be a few of the regulars helping out at the time trial but there are also a few new bodies wanting to get out with the thirty milers

Hope to be out next week

KennyS

:cry: would love to be there but ....late saturday finish etc, still keeping legs going but missing the banter and shouts of ?????? off when i go for a cafe stop! :grin: Any bodies for the pedal for scotland .? sunday 14 th... planning leaving bbj shop at 08.00 for 09.00 start glasgow green ,,,A big wheelers group could get plenty of publicity. :angryfire .Should be back oot sunday niners soon. :-P have a good one ian.

• 2023 Subscriptions

An 8 strong group consisting of Regulars Bill T, Chung and Mark, two new ones David and Alan, and Jeff, Malcolm and Greg.

We left the clubrooms for georgetown road, then to bishopton, past ingilston equestrian centre along that road, then we hung a left on to the road to the back end of houston, but not quite that far, up west glen road (where Jeff left us because of a bad cough), to kilmacolm,

Then on to port glasgow road where we made a left turn onto auchentiber road, right to the end then past south newton, where along the way we met Ian Lochran, (who joined us to the end ).

Back on to the kilmacolm lochwinnmoch road, up phils folly, with a quick re-group at the top. At this point time was running on so me David and Alan left so i could go to work and so they could watch the footy. the rest of the bunch carried on to lochwinnoch and back up the track (i think).

Overall a good wee run just over the 30 mile mark. Also good to see some new and old faces in the bunch

cya

Greg

Thanks guys for a great welcome a superb wee first day out. Will try to come along as much as possible and promise to join the club asap.

I also told a few that i'll be cycling all through the winter with you :shock: just need to keep that promise now !!!

Al

Has anyone had problems with their Pedal for Scotland registration? I entered on-line on 7th August and the money came off right away (funnily enough) but not a sausage since :-? Guy at work entered long after me and got all his stuff through no problem last week.

Tried emailing them last week but not a dickie bird. Just wondered if it's just me... :cry:

ps next time the bunch is planning on heading through Milton of Campsie let me know and I'll get the kettle on Hello, beer !!

Mick

hi mick, received two packs last week :grin: , extra now taken up , but got email from them today stating that there had been a hold up with t shirts..hence some regs packs not being sent oot. they stated that all should be posted by wed latest next week and if necessary will give out t shirts at finish... bvut will get required docs out in time... May be worthwhile dropping them an e mail,, or even a quick telephone call.... prob see you there..

8-) answer to gregs question, i have transport arranged with organisers for bus travel, but BBJ john was tinking of taking his mbus through on the sat, for a comfortable return on sun..

see you there,,,,, meeting at johns shop sun 0800... very limited car space .. :!: Regards Ian..

]