Braveheart Ride and Dinner

KennyS

Hotel is full so not sure whether I'll go this year. Unless someone offers to drive me home at an ungodly hour in a p*shed state. Me not the driver.

Anyone else entered for the ride. I think I there were only two from JWCC last year. Pouring rain and big wind. It was rare :lol:

No wonder the one you have is bigger Dougie - it has stretched over the year as you wore it to bed every night :>)

Kenny you may have forgotten what it looked like but I never even saw it in the first place - think I went for a comfort break when the 3 stoogies bid with my money for it - didn't even get in the photo - only got a bill when I got back. Probably the most expensive pee I have ever had.

Got to say despite the best efforts of the 3 stoogies it was a brilliant night and would recommend it to anyone.

Kenny put me down for a bed if there are any tickets left.

cheers

So far - 4 tickets booked for Steele, Manson, Yeoman and Mulholland for the drinking session It's Party time!

Took up the Travelodge offer of two family rooms for £80 as well. Seemingly they sleep 4 each but a maximum of 3 adults per room ;-)

If anyone's looking for the extra spaces then let me know or else try the following link http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel/hotel_id/212/Kilmarnock

Tickets for the dinner (£30 quid each) may still be available through AlanMiller @ activeoffice.co.uk

Don't forget -It's not just about the dinner. There's a fundraising ride through Ayrshire on the Saturday morning as well. Options of 20 and 44 miles with Sean Kelly, Sean Yates, Scott Sutherland, David Miller and Alan Yeoman :shock:

Gordon

A couple of others got there before you :-( , although they don't yet have tickets for the dinner they are on the list for cancellations and asked us to keep a bed for them.

Probably best to book another room or ask if anyone else has booked anything as I wouldn't want to say yes and then leave you with nothing.

Sorry for any disappointment but I know from previous experience that both Martin and Kenny snore like wounded buffalo and Kenny was up and away by 8.30 last year - making a lot of noise as he went so you probably don't really want to share with them.