Track league 6 February

• 2023 Subscriptions

First B race was rapid and i got pumped after dangling off the back getting gapped and chasing back on a a few times. Should have done better. Second race was the points, pretty comfortable but didnt get any points. 

Chapeau to Sam who got a win in the tempo race at the end - timed his lap gains late on and held on for a few points

• 2023 Subscriptions
21 hours ago, stevie said:

Good to somewhat redeem myself after a poor display last week.

Billy - Get booked in - 4 weeks left!

Unlikely Stevie as my knee is not right , it’s okay on the turbo or road but doesn’t enjoy the racing , some more S&C work should sort it , every time I go hard on the track get fluid in my knee so with a week in Spain coming up I don’t want to agrivate it any more.

Up for the Thursday track session though 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Most unfortunate night for Sam who cracked front fork pre event, then Stevie discovered at sign on he had not entered. Leaving Cedric in A's, Jan in B's and me in C and millions of jets in various groups.

Cedric lighting up the A's as per, winning the elimination, Jan toughing out the B's again and getting in the action in the tempo, I was mediocre all night until the devil where I got a 2nd. When down to last 3 it was inspiring, a boy and girl with combined age of about 30 and me - this cycling can actually keep you young. At least it was a jet who won the race :)