Curry Sportif - Fri 26th May

Scott D

Its been a while since our last curry outing. Chatted to a few people and 26th May, at Shimla Pinks in Paisley (just up from Dooleys Cycles) looks like a good option.

The course(s) will be challenging with mountains of rice and nan bread to overcome :-P Certificate for every finisher (its called the bill!!)

Let me know if you can make it, and I'll book tables.

Hello, beer !!

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kenny, your added to the booking. I hope you've been putting in some good curry miles :-P

If anyone else is interested in coming along, the summer "touring" calendar will also be discussed (with trips like Arran and Dunoon on the agenda). Please contact me, all welcome.

Donald Scally is confirmed, and ****** STOP PRESS ***** an extra special JWCC mystery guest and curry eating legend is also booked !! Our vindaloo V.I.P will take us through the entrees and give tips on starter technique ("The trick with mixed pakora is to eat the chicken before anyone else"), beer selection, and sprinting ("I'm just going outside while you guys pay the bill")

Could someone contact Simon Simpson to find out if he can make it also? (or PM me his contact number)

Cheers, Scott

I only know about 1 pub in Paisley (O'Neills) and have been advised that

Last Post on County Square next to the train station at 7pm

is better and really close to the restaurant, so lets go there. Also KennyS has a tab running for us at the bar. So meet up at the Last Post and Kenny will buy you a drink*

*This applies to all club members, so even if your not eating, come along for your free drink