Monuments 2018

XXX

• 3 weeks later...
  • Life Members

MSR sounds fun. Sunshine and all that.

Also planning to ride the 160km Rvv with the youngest. He'll be 13 so high time for him to taste cobbles and mayo. May be some other Jets up for that too.

Martin,

Sounds great for the young Mulholland & Jets ........... & for you too!

I'm thinking of going back & do a double header for myself for next year - RVV then Paris-Roubaix  Clappers  ............ & maybe MSR too!

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, how are we all doing?

I'm loving the forward planning here gents; just about enough time for me to lose 10 kilos (or gain them). Definitely getting the bug back again and would love a Paris Roubaix (apologies Billy but you're thread naming leaves a lot to be desired) MSR double to keep the focus. Still haven't beaten Charlie in a sportive so looking to set the record straight even if all these medical interventions have turned him into a fully fledged terminator by then. I've even hot-wired my garmin to prevent autopause kicking in...

Lets get these beautiful, FLAT Ohyadancer! (minus the Cipressa and Poggio) monuments under the belt and why not soak up some of the ambience and/or beer while we're at it! Loved LBL when we had a massive squad over and was gutted to miss out on La Sufrida (but not the suffering, heat or mountains). Not on here very often but if you get something sorted let me know, i might even dust off the turbo... ;)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Problem MSR is it's not the same weekend as the race, PR and cobbles again very flat could do both

Hoping to find out how the fallen leaves goes this year with a possibility of doing that next year