Wiggle customer service - discuss.

Mark O

Please see the response from Wiggle to a lost returns situation Heather has experience and make your own mind up about this on line retailer of cycling equipment. This is supposedly the response from Wiggle's CEO.

Cheers

M

PS admin if you are unhappy with this being posted in the public forum, then please stick it in the members only forum. I think JWCC members should be aware of Wiggles treatment of its customers.

Hello Heather

Thanks for getting back to me.

I've looked in to your return numbers, our system automatically cancels order that have not been processed after a certain time period.

When it comes to returns it is the responsibility of the sender to chase up there whereabouts if they seem to be taking longer than expected. We have explored all avenues to resolve this for you and chased up the situation with CollectPlus, unfortunately too much time has now passed for them to raise an investigation and therefore we are no longer able to refund you for these return orders. Unfortunately return orders are the responsibility of the sender and we are not able to refund products that have not been received by our warehouse.

We wish you all the best with shopping at Chain Reaction in future.

Regards

ToTheTop Team

Wiggle Customer Services

HELP US IMPROVE OUR SERVICE TO YOU! GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK!

At Wiggle we are constantly listening to our customers to help improve our

service to you. So, please click on the link below and take 5

minutes to let us know what you think about us and the service you received

today:

http://survey.wiggle.com/webApp/CSSurvey?lang=en

What you tell us today, could help both you, and others, in the future!

Doesn't look good. I have to say I've ordered countless items and returned several and never once had an issue.

I don't know what time has elapsed, but I've used the local drop off for returns and been provided a receipt for this. Once in the hands of this third party with a receipt I would have thought responsibility transfers from you to them.

Scary dig about CRC at the end though...

We now have some good deals with QBikes and Dooley's which I took advantage of last week and the service there was exceptional!

• Life Members

Doesn't look good. I have to say I've ordered countless items and returned several and never once had an issue.

I don't know what time has elapsed, but I've used the local drop off for returns and been provided a receipt for this. Once in the hands of this third party with a receipt I would have thought responsibility transfers from you to them.

Scary dig about CRC at the end though...

We now have some good deals with QBikes and Dooley's which I took advantage of last week and the service there was exceptional!

Alex, AFAIK Wiggles have been bought by ChainReaction ........ or is it the other way round?????

Like you Alex, I've purchased many of times from Wiggle & have returned a few items but without any issues at all.

Mark, bad luck indeed!

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Strange as I have never had anything but great service from Wiggle. Just had an issue with a groupset that I bought more than 13 months ago from Wiggle for my bike build. Some parts missing/damaged that I had not noticed until I came to the build. I wrote to them more out of annoyance than expecting anything to be done. They asked for receipts for the parts I replaced and refunded within 24 hours.

Do you have a Collect plus receipt? If so then that is your proof of postage.