FS Rotor 3D+ crankset, rings & bearings

• Life Members

Hi All,

I have the following for sale:

1. Rotor 3D+ Cranks 110 BCD for Compact 30mm axle - 170mm crank length
2. NoQ Round Rings 50/34 T
3. PressFit 4130mm BB86 Ceramic Bearings (Gold Cups)

All in great condition, used for 2 summer season general club riding & in storage since taken off after Jan. 2015 when good bike was sold.
The crank arms are very clean, no obvious mark at all, the anodised finish is tough as nails & I tend to wash my bike more than I ride it.  icon_mrgreen.gif 
Used marks on the ring teeth of course, but as can see from image, in very good condition.
The Ceramic bearing are super smooth & cost a fortune when I bought it new - £80  icon_eek.gif 
These are very stiff but light as you know - 623g for the crank & rings, 66g for the bearings.

I'm only selling because apparently it doesn't "match" my new frame  icon_redface.gif 

£240 for the lot as stated item 1, 2 & 3 for follow Wheelers!
I think I paid £530 when new  icon_eek.gif

Any question, give me a PM or bell.

Cheers

Chung

post-3148-0-30507500-1456152485_thumb.jpg

post-3148-0-11917200-1456152512_thumb.jpg

post-3148-0-83944100-1456152545_thumb.jpg

• Life Members

The WeightWeenies are a cult which yield supernatural power that makes you do things you don't really want :-)

But seriously though, I had thought about other cranks before but I thought I would just stick with the Rotors for the time being, even though it doesn't really suit the frame. They just kind of made my mind up for me that's all. No SR, just Record to complete the Grouppo, older 5-arms style one too ......... if I can find one cheap enough :-)

I thought about some AX Lightness Pelton alloy, but just to expensive & too much hassle :-(

Do you want to buy my Look cages? Ritchie, come to think of it, you should buy my cranks as well, it'll go well with you Giant!

Cheers

Chung

• 2 weeks later...