Tuesday, 28 July 2015 League of 10 TT #4 19:00 Westferry 10 miles

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

Back to the Westferry this week for the fourth of this year's League of 10 TTs.  First-timers and returners welcome!

First rider off at 19:00, meet at 18:45 at the layby on the Clyde side of the M8/A8 roundabout between Bishopton and Langbank. A 10 mile route up to the roundabout at Ferguson's Shipyard, Port Glasgow and back.

Two volunteers please to officiate.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Note the A8 eastbound, between Woodhall roundabout and Langbank, has been closed earlier today due to an incident and the cleaning of a fuel spillage. The road is now reported to be reopened so should be ok, but riders may wish to be aware.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Sorry Iain, must have been typing at the same time. Not really wanting the GT, was hoping for a 10, but dont really fancy taking the chance...

Might get the winter bike out for an hour if the rain eases off a bit.

• Members

I was keen for a 10 too, but even putting aside the issue of fuel on the road, all I can think about just now is the soaking I'm going to get riding over.

I'd do a Georgetown if you're happy to timekeep, Iain. With Alan not able to make it, that leaves me, Mike, and Ian McG who were planning to be there. Will Mike read this before he leaves work? Does anyone have his mobile number?

• Members

No sweat, Ian. Given the fuel spill, the weather, the lack of riders, and the practically untested new wheels I've got on the bike, I'll take it as a sign and get on the turbo for an hour.

Ta for offering to timekeep, Iain. I just hope Mike sees this. He's much hardier than the rest of us.  :-?