9th & 10 March

Guest EPCC

Planning on going out both these days anytime on the Monday but early on the Tuesday

Looking at doing some hills but nothing ruled out

Route will be decided by the weather but will be out come rain hail or shine

Anybody else

Tom never mind you will be fine

Paul where and when will we meet on Monday thinking track to meet Richie then down over the Healy to Largs up over fairly back to Kilbride back to Largs Brisbane glen over and start back over the glen to Largs then fairly and home fairly lumpy

I'll either see you on the track or are you either waiting at the end of the track or heading to mine if I'm not there?

Billy...I would go left out of mine past the station towards the track in case you go the other way and we miss each other.

Ian...think it'll be some version of up or down Haylie Brae/Fairlie Moor/Brisbane Glen.

Richie will get you on the track or at the supermarket lights Route Kilbirnie over to Largs then a figure of eight over the fairly back to Largs Brisbane glen

Wow!!

When 24 miles can feel like 54!!

Met McB, Couttie, Paul L and Ian in Kilbirnie...not long after the rain was kind enough to start.

Climbed out of Kilbirnie and had stinging rain, high winds and a bit of snow over the top.

Nice descent into Largs where Ian went for coffee and we turned into an even stronger wind along to Fairlie Moor where we had a headwind all the way up :(

At least it stopped raining but fingers and toes were freezing by this point.

Good run into Kilbirnie from Dalry and McB was good enough to lead me out for the 30 ;)

Thankfully it was a mile to my house so hope it was ok along the track for the others.