19 November

• 2023 Subscriptions

Bit of a rejigging of the groups tonight with an A, 2 B, C and Youths. Not quite sure the purpose sounds more like a rebranding of existing groups!

Anyway first up 25 lap points, sprints every 5. Got a 3rd and a 4th, first time ive managed to get points in 2 of the sprints but not enough. Next a scratch i was doing ok for most of the race but was nowhere when it mattered. Finally a 40 lap points, 2 of us got away early on and i think i managed to get the first sprint but it was tight on the line then another couple caught up and we were working together stayed out for a few laps another 3 caught us coming into the sprint and i missed out on that one but we continued to work and it felt like we might be able to stay away. Things however got a bit chaotic when we caught up with some lapped riders - there was a split in the break and i was the wrong side and we couldnt get back on. For once i dont think it was a result of bad positioning either just one of those things.