Track league 8th October

• 2023 Subscriptions

Fastest night since we started back in the Bs with a full field. Things look like they are picking up numbers wise, quite a few regulars not there yet all the groups looked pretty full.

First up 60 lap points - managed to bridge to a solo attack that went away after the 2nd sprint we worked together for a bit but ended up getting caught before the line on the 3rd sprint and then i was just hanging on. Next two races were 30 lap scratches - legs were feeling ok, shame my head wasnt in the game! I was too cautious so continually lost places and ended up on the back knowing i had to make an effort to move up before the sprint started but again being too cautious and leaving it too late both times. Sort of frustrating!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Either a brutally fast night (for the C/D's) or my legs were feeling the effects of Tuesday's rubber glove. Or both. Baled after the second race as there was nothing left in my legs.

A big group as well, even allowing for the combined group with a sprinkling of juniors.