Pssst - Tuesday evening covert sewing bee

Mark O

Ah the demise of summer. Its been a delight but the year is slipping into autumn and the final Tuesday sewing bee group had been ridden.

Charlie it has been an absolute blast. Only 2 wet evenings. A few windy ones but never a bad one. Grinding up the Bowfield, leads outs, sprints into Stewarton, eating bar tape up to the reservoir, fast downhill sections and your wee smiley face has been the constants. Cheers for your company M'Lud. And cheers to everyone else who has put in an appearance over the weeks.

Roll on April.

• 2023 Subscriptions

That was the last sewing b of 2014. Will now be lost on a Tuesday evening without this. Tough route Mr O. Well tough for me as I spent the time sucking wheels when I could finally get close enough and ta to the skinnies for waiting for the wee fat man on the climbs

Think the club is now big enough that we should offer this as an option next Spring. Me and Mr O will defo b out and other company most welcome.