The view from Canada

Alan

Dear All,

Hot and sunny weather here in Hamilton - Managed to get burnt yesterday! :oops:

Yesterdays events were good, it took a few attempts by the organisers to get the screens and stuff to work - and you won't dare try to sit in the wrong seat or the Canadian Volunteers will get very upset!! The're taking it a tad too seriously! :roll: The junior women were impressive and the German girl was walking around in a daze for most of the afternoon.

The boy Junior event about to start, so it's off to take our sets in the grandstand. :D then it's the ladies TT. No gossip yet from the pro-peleton, but we'll keep listening.

Have a nice day

Shazy K

JWCC unofficial UCI world Champs reporter! :wink:

Hi everyone

What a day to be in Hamilton - a Scottish win - Woo H00. If you see the finish on TV - I'm the nutter waving the Scottish flag at the finish line! :D

We walked the RR circuit yesterday - my legs are still sore.. the TV doesn't do this course justice at all, I don't fancy going up and down these roads once on a bike never mind 21 times (42 times over the escarpment!) :shock:

Spotted the Devil here today - he's so famous he made canadian TV news :twisted:

Anywho - Millar was really on form, great feeling being here and witnessing the event, Hamilton gave him a huge cheer, especially as all of the days commentary said "Scottish rider..."

Cheers from Canada :wink:

Shazy

PS Do you lot know what happened to Igor - TV here didn't cover it too well? :(

PPS sat next to B. Riis today, also shared a lift with the TDF chief Commisaire and the Itilian team are next door!