March 2nd

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

Really enjoyable run out today. Quite a brisk pace (I thought) to Largs, then the group of 4 that cut off at West Kilbride kind of slowed down a bit to Dalry and home from Kilbirnie on the track. 70 miles clocked, my longest this year. Soooo much better than last week.

• Life Members

I'm lying on my sofa knackered!

(Don't worry I've been back for a while now, just cleaning my bike took 2 hours & another 3 hours to clean myself) :-)

A case of miscommunication with the 2 Paul's saw me turning left too early but had good company in the form of GrahamF, thanks for chumming me back to Johnstone where upon I bumped into a young cyclist on the cycle track in full Sky kit - young Tom fae Paisley. He looks like a handy rider, so I tried to talk him into joining the mighty Joansin and told him about the Don Smith Ride next Sunday as well. :-)

Hopefully he took the bait!

Anyway, got home with 143km on me Garmin, not quite the 170km target. Well done to the century men!

Tough day with the wind and pretty wet by the time I got home.

Thanks again for the wheel chaps, always glad!

Cheers

Chung

Really enjoyable run out today. Quite a brisk pace (I thought) to Largs, then the group of 4 that cut off at West Kilbride kind of slowed down a bit to Dalry and home from Kilbirnie on the track. 70 miles clocked, my longest this year. Soooo much better than last week.

Thankfully you were going strong on the run home!

I was burst on any uphills at that point.

Chung...good job on the bike clean. I might get mine done in a day or 3!!