Track 9th not, track 23rd !!

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

No it just said entries closed on the web site. The icon turns pale grey and states entries closed, presumably because a max number is reached,

I could have manned up and entered the A's but it seemed a step too far after a month of weights and only a weekend ride ( albeit an 80 miler last week with final 30 being a leg bender and a decent 70 miler this week)

Guessing you are in for Wednesday so good luck, look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks

Ohyadancer!

• Members

Ah, OK. Cheers, Paul. I thought you'd maybe had an email from the British Cycling system and I was starting to panic because I hadn't received one.

Perhaps the B group entry was erroneously set up to close early? Worth an email to Janette if you're keen?

See you soon anyway. Ohyadancer!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Not quite back on track at track for me but good to be back.

Some stupendous rides in the A group from Richard and Alan topped with Big Al winning the A devil.

Alain and Iain did the business in C group with Alan T in the D group.

Lots of jets as always at a busy velodrome.

:)

Fun night, if a little tough going at times!

Alan T looking stronger and manoeuvring better in the D's, nice third for Ian I believe and some nice riding off the front by Alan in the C's, Paul refinding his legs in the B's.

In the A's Richard is getting stronger, holding in the bunch nicely till the end of the 60 lap point race whilst I watched from the side after 40 laps of breaking off the front and chasing down breaks. In the Scratch I stayed near the front till the end, not too far away but slightly too far back to do damage on the final lap. The Devil (for the record my least favourite race and the one I'm usually second out in) went well, few close shaves in the first four eliminations, then moved up to the front and sat just above the red line 2 and 3 abreast till the last lap, then managed to jump the Edinburgh boys for a 250 solo sprint to victory! Probably never to be repeated but was riding it better tactically :)