Bogs Tues night

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well, best I've seen Billy going, sticking it on the front all the way.

And chapeau to Richard and Colin going up the long way.

I realise I need at least another week after my bout of food poisoning as everything after Bishopton was just pain ! Sitting eating blueberry muffin and couple of rounds of toasted cheese to try and get some lost weight back on - every cloud has a silver lining :)

• Members

I had to go up the long way cos I hardly did a stitch of work all the way round! A bit different to the past two Tuesdays when I've been stuck at the front even when I didn't want to be there. Tonight I was marooned at the back of a long line on the Westferry. Nobody was going through; everyone seemed happy to sit in.

Probably best that I was in mufti this evening (my club shorts are falling apart) because I'd have only disgraced the blue and yellow with my wheel-sucking antics. I was fresh as a daisy at the end. I feel like I've been cheated out of my Tuesday night doing. :oops: Need to try and make up for it later in the week.

Good to see four Wheelers out tonight. Most I've seen this year.

Like Richard I'm fast becoming a master in the art of wheel sucking. Good to see Billy coming back to his old self. Took the long option as was feeling fairly fresh but ran out of gas a bit on the Clune. Good to be in the mix at the end though. I probably had enough in the tank for a sprint at the end but decided to settle for finishing with the bunch. A decent Johnstone presence in the bunch tonight and the thunder and lightning stayed away. :icon_hee-haw