wtd: campag mechs

• 2023 Subscriptions

Looking to rebuild my blue ribble as a winter bike for young Lewis since he's gone and outgrown his crosser. Anyone got any surplus 10sp campag? Front and rear mechs needed to get on the road. Would be nice to upgrade the 9sp square taper chainset i've got lying in the parts bin if possible but that's not crucial.

cheers

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks for the replies, people. Very grateful.

Ohyadancer!

There's a 10 speed centaur double chainset coming off my bike this week if you are interested.

Yes please Jann - in fact if you need a hand changing let me know?

I have a 52,42 shimano 105 octalink chainset with ultegra bb to suit. It will work fine with 9 speed campag. Used 2 winters but still good for a couple more. Yours if you want it.

:)

Paul, thanks but since Jann has offered the Centaur I'll go with that. Saves having to change the bb, and I'm lazy. Thanks all the same though. Ohyadancer!

I've got one or two Campag rear mechs that you can have.

Yes please - you at track league this Wed? If not, maybe I could arrange to pop round. Will bring your bb tool back as well :oops:

thanks again

M

• 2024 Subscriptions

Thanks for the replies, people. Very grateful.

Ohyadancer!

Yes please Jann - in fact if you need a hand changing let me know?

Paul, thanks but since Jann has offered the Centaur I'll go with that. Saves having to change the bb, and I'm lazy. Thanks all the same though. Ohyadancer!

Yes please - you at track league this Wed? If not, maybe I could arrange to pop round. Will bring your bb tool back as well :oops:

thanks again

M

No track league this week, but you can drop by any time.