Club Run - Sunday, 2nd Dec

BoydJohnston

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi, Ronnie. Last week I did just over 50 miles, some of the others did a bit more, depending on how far they came to get to Miller St and home again.

I hope to be out for about 3 hours or so if I don't get too chilled, but I'll try to find a route that has some bail-out options.

I'd like to come along,but the most I've cycled recently is about 35-40 miles, and I was a dead man walking afterwards...But I will be there, can't guarantee I'll make the full distance. so may have to bail.

Cheers

Ronnie

Sorry was way below zero when I attempted to leave this morning...will just go for a solo once the sun come up a bit

• 2023 Subscriptions

Fine solo run today when nobody turned up at Miller St. Bitterly cold early on, but warmed up enough to be comfortable. Headed into Glasgow along Paisley Road, sticking to main roads to avoid any unexpected slippy bits. Hope St, Gt Western Rd, Kingsway, Dumbarton Rd and coffee at Siempre. Back into the centre of Glasgow and home again via Paisley Rd, fingers and toes intact and a balmy 1.5C when I got home, with just over 35 miles on the clock. And that made my 5000 miles for the year :icon_yes