30 milers 18/11

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

A good ride today, 6 of us (Carol, Dave, Ken, Andrew, Brian & myself) headed to Largs via Howwood, Lochwinnoch & Kilbirnie avoiding the cycle track. After refuelling at the BB headed of up Brisbane Glen and on home.

About 50 miles in all, in glorious sunshine and with lots of hill. It was worth getting up for Greig!

Now looking forward to next week!

Mark thanks for the tips on how to get out of a club run im sure i wont do it again so i can now safely return your pink barbie duvet cover im sure you will have more use for it than me over the coming months but i am keeping the baby doll outfit even though its a little tight :icon_hee-haw

Greig

Pink Barbie duvet is it Greigsy. Can't plead guilty to that one. The fluffy pink one with the chiffon bows is mine as well you know - still waiting for you to return that one. As for the unmentionable item of nightwear, not my style. You must be confusing me with someone else. I hope Mrs Greigsy isn't reading this!!!!!!!! Gawn, gie's a kiss.