30 Milers 14th October

GreigS

Destination Dunoon ( weather permitting )

Route , along track to Port Glasgow down the Clune Brae through Greenock to the Ferry and over the water returning back through Greenock and either up the Clune Brae or the Whin ( majority vote will win ) and Home

Lead by John Malcolm :grin:

9am clubroom start

Greig Hello, beer !!

Plan is once at Dunoon to head for Toward Lighthouse and perhaps Loch Strivan(depends on weather). Flat route on good roads. Few hills(nothing too bad) if we head to the head of the Loch at NATO fuel depot.

Cafe stop in Dunoon on return.

The 10.30 Ferry looks like a target but remember to stop at the shop in Gourock for the half price tickets.

Cheers

John

• 2023 Subscriptions

I should be there for this one, but probably just as far as the ferry as it looks like I'll be a bit time-constrained on Sunday. If there's anyone else not doing the full run, I'll be glad of some company on the way back to Johnstone.

I've not done much in the last few weeks, so you'll have to take it easy on me. :grin:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good longish flat run yesterday in the heavy rain at times., requiring some of us to disguard with items of soaked clothing. :oops: I thought Michael Fish was part of the bunch in places as forecast was way off, but we battled on bravely with usual humour. Bit more of a hilly run next week.

Dave & Carol Hello, beer !!

Sounds like it was a bit damp! Glad I stayed tucked up in my bed recovering from (so far not very) fatal plague (a cold). Any 30milers fancy a run through the week (I'm on the mend) drop me a pm and we can arrange. Otherwise see you Sunday. Cough cough. Ewan.