30 Milers 28th October

GreigS

Destination Largs ( weather permitting )

Route along the track to Kilbirnie down the Haylie Brae , Coffee at the B B along the coast to Greenock up the Clune brae and Home

please note as the clock changes we would normally have our muddies on for this one but as agreed we will waive it for this one only along with the later start we can do that the following week.

9am Clubrooms

Greig Hello, beer !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

I can't do Saturday but I'm keen to do the Largs route as posted by Greig, shame you can't make it Greig.

9 am at the club rooms, please post if you intend to come or I may not go to Miller St.

Looking at the forecast, it looks like muddies will get a good test so even if they are not compulsory they can be considered 'prefered'!

Suggest full wet weather gear, but hope a few others are mad enough to venture out in the expected rain - looking on the bright side it is due to be warmer than it has been recently.

Graham.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Just 3 30 milers this morning, Boyd, Ken & myself. Thanks to Boyd for proposing an alternative route: Kilbernie, Beith, Beith Golf Course, and down Bowfield Hill. Around 27 miles Clubrooms to Clubrooms but I think it was enough for us on a wet morning!

Hope for better weather next week with a consequential larger turnout.

Graham.