30 milers 9/9/12

GreigS

Hopefully this'll be my first appearance.

Picking up a new bike today(fri), so barring any teething problems, I'm planning to be join you on Sunday. I've done about a handful of 30mile runs on my own on the old Crosstrail in the past couple of weeks and so far no disasters. Optimism is all!

Ewan.

Hey guys thanks for a good day in the saddle my legs are still sore btw :grin:

A bunch of John , David , Carol , Graham , Alan , Elaine and Myself were joined by newbies Ewan and Mike and returnee Pat and intermediates Boyd and Ritchie headed up the Rannoch rd towards the braes for some training where the intermediate group left us to do their own thing . Fast and furious comes to mind with good efforts all round are you sure we are the 30 milers ? we then headed towards Lochwinnoch via Gateside a Beith hammering it down the track again to get a well earned coffee stop and a good bit of banter before heading down the track again did i mention my legs are gubbed :icon_mooning

Greig and Elaine Hello, beer !!:icon_yes

• 2023 Subscriptions

The fast and the furious today. Well done to all for todays training session and to the newbies for keeping up. Legs will probably suffer tomorrow as it felt like 60miles. Good workout and thanks to coach Greig for the planning. Billy Mac watch out.

Up team Joansin 30 milers.Bring on the Rothesay.

Carol and Dave :icon_yes

Thanks for the welcome.

A brilliant day yesterday, really enjoyed it. Legs battered this morning but that's got to be good.

Hopefully see you on the train to Rothesay. Can't believe I agreed to that but there you go...

Special thanks to Pat and John for the wheel home, I needed that!

Ewan.

Thanks to everyone for making me welcome on Sunday, I've just about recovered enough to post. Enjoyed Sunday much more than I thought I would although it was hillier, longer and much faster than I expected and riding with two hands on the bars and no mallet takes a bit of getting used to.

Good luck to you all in Rothesay this weekend.