Work parties

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

At a meeting with Pete Bennell today it was evident that we need a workparty Friday nights and Saturday,s in next few weeks to complete work for Don Smith event. I will be down on Friday night and if we get any volunteers Pete will give a list of jobs to be done. You cant be training all day saturday ?

Last weekend only Tony Carrigan turned up to help ( thanks Tony a great help) Please try and help even if only for an hour, many hands make light work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenny ,

Will make an effort on friday night to help out.

Stevie B.

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

I'll try to be there on Friday but can't manage more than an hour.

What time will you be down?

Pat

• Members

Will confirm time I will be down tomorrow ( Disco duties to be sorted out ;-) )

Guys,

I will be down 6.30 - 7.30 on Friday and Sat am.

Apart from the Shower work, the main work is paintwork preparation ie. sanding down of all the paintwork in the Changing Rooms/Toilets, and the doors (both sides).

There is sandpaper in the kitchen, but I will buy some more. If you have an electrical orbital sander, please bring it as it will save a lot of time and damaged fingers!

I have some papering to finish in the ladies and Harry will be installing the new toilet next week some time.

Its looking good on the inside, but once Kenny has got the gate sorted, we will need to organise a painting party for the exterior.

The best opportunity to advertise "the club" will be at the Don Smith, so we need to be looking good for then.

Thanks agin

Pete

Guys,

Sorry I am unable to help out this weekend.

Have arranged to meet Iain Lang at the library to go over the workings of the Admin suite ,, at 6pm on Friday.

Saturday am I am meeting Andy Mac to give him a beating up for missing all of his timekeeping and presentation dance duties :lol::lol:

Next week no problem,,

The next few weekends aren't looking too good for me - sorry.

I can manage on Tue and Thur night for the next couple of weeks if that is any help.

I will be able to make it sat am , can you give me a time.

Harry Blane

With Kat's permission :grin: I'll drop out of the torture session on Tuesday evening and help out. I can be there for about 6:15 if someone is there to open up and point me in the right direction

Guys,

Thanks for the responses.

I will be at the club from 5.30 'till 6.45/7.00pm tonight and 9.00 'till 12 tomorrow.

All are welcome to join the fun.

Cheers

Pete

• Members

I will take over from Pete at 6:45 till 8:30pm on Friday

Saturday I will be fitting two new tyres to Polo trailer.

Folks sorry i could not make it down to help out AGAIN!!

Got a few problems at work to sort out and hopefully next week all should be

Fine.

Pete Hope you atleast got some help tonight.

Cheers

Stevie B.

The interior work is progressing nicely and hopefully you will notice the difference. The ladies toilet has now been changed, thanks to Harry, but is still out of action for the time being until the final connections have been made.

Harry Blane and Tony Carrigan turned up this morning and made good progess with the sanding, so hopefully we should be able to start painting soon.

Major jobs still to be sorted are:-

1) the shower cubicles need to be finished ie. the dividing wall and the opening into the Ladies Changing room.

2) the plumbing and electrics for the showers

3) the fitting of the Hot air driers and plug points in both Changing Rooms

4) the Notice Board needs to put up again with at least 6 fixings - there is a drill/rawlplugs and probaly some screws in the crate

I am away down south at a conference until Wed. so if anybody would like to take on the above I would be grateful.

On a wider point regarding funding for other work and equipment, it would be useful if we could get all the interested parties together to establish a coordinated Development Plan so that we can demonstrate how and what we hope to achieve by doing all this work - what about next Friday evening?

Regards,

Pete

• Members

Pat B was solo worker on Friday night .

Meeting next friday should be okay for me

Pete,

Notice board is up with temporary fixings. Neil the joiner is aquiring some special :smash fixings and will bring them along next Tuesday.

• 2 weeks later...

Pete

Let me know if you still need help and I'll be over tonight.

Pete