Intermediates - 12th August

BoydJohnston

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm planning to be there for 09:00, looking for about 50 - 60 miles. I'll post a couple of possible routes later tonight. Open to suggestions if anybody has a particular run they want to do.

Try these :

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1558873

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1558716

Hi,

I was just wondering if it would be possible to join you guys tomorrow. I have recently bought a bike and been doing 20-30 mile rides but was looking to go a bit further with a group/company.

Wont hold anyone back, will just Peel off if I am.

Thanks

Ross

Cheers to the last six of the intermediates for not waiting at the top of the last big climb , due to you all being in such a hurry i got to the top with know idea where to go at , at least 3 junctions and ended up doing at least an extra 10 miles on at that point very tired legs. On a sundy club run i did not expect this to happen.

Kev.....

Sorry Kev, I had to head off with Paul to get home. I assumed (wrongly it seems) that some one would wait or that you had instructions to turn right at the top. As it happens I suffered the same fate as you the first time I went out for a club run on the same hill! Ended up a bit lost but found my way home eventually.

Sorry again.

Len

• 2023 Subscriptions

Kev, I'm really sorry about that. I did not realise that you had dropped back so far behind Len to miss the first turn and I only waited long enough to see Len make the turn. Hugh and I waited at the second turn, then realised that we should have waited at the first turn. It should not have happened and I'll accept responsibility for the cock-up.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Sorry Guys

Stupidly forgot my bottles and only realised 5 miles into to route to clubrooms. Time trialled (obviously too slowly) back home and then to club rooms and just missed you.

Had a good run with the 30-40 milers instead. Great day to be a bike!!

Tom