Sports Renfrewshire awards 2004

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

The club was well represented at last nights glittering award ceremony. A full table of ten were vocal in their support of our 2 nominated athletes ably supported by our 2 top table representatives ( Joyce & David Mckellar).

First up was kat who gave a good interview with George Bowie , showing her usual calm laid back style on such occassions. Aileens dvd of winning her Gold at Athens was well received and you could feel the buzz round the room. Aileen a veteran of interviews this year also gave a good account of herself with George Bowie.

When the winner was announced the JWCC table were celebrating another victory Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Aileen a worthy winner and following Kat onto the trophy as the only 2 wheelers to have won this prestigous award.

To round off a good night yours truly won the Coach of the year award and received my award from the glamorous Joyce Mckellar ( she will have to join the club now ;-) )

An excellent night for the club and watch out for the fotos in Paisley Express next week.

We need some new nominees for 2005 awards so get training guys & gals , you never know next year it could be you !!!

ps 2 trophies in 2 weeks , I have decided to hang up my wheels for the season and retire undefeated ;-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not so sure about hanging up your wheels Kenny in truth I was quite unaware you had taken them from your loft :lol::lol:

That said you have shown impeccable timing in choosing to stand down as President of the club in a year which has produced an Olympic gold medallist, World Champion, world records and a Renfrewshire Sports Personality of the Year nominee and winner.

A hard enough act to follow but you even have to go and win the Coach of the Year award.

May I say a thoroughly deserved accolade for the enormous support and encouragement you give to members of the club,, new and old.

Well done..

Hello, beer !!

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

• Members

Well done Aileen and Kenny. I think you could say that they were both miles ahead of the opposition! Aileen's video was certainly a lot better than mine as it was filmed by the BBC (I think). Totally brilliant and well deserved.

Congratulations Kenny and ditto to all of the above Oh ya dancer !

Stephen L

Kenny now that you have won an award as top coach does this mean you will be

sending me an anvoice at the end of each month? :oops:

Congrats to all , Same again next year !!! Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Stevie B.

well done to all - what a great year for JWCC.

I'm sure we will find ways of topping it in 2005.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

3 very well deserved awards - well done!

Be hard to top it next year, but I'm sure you will

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !