Don Smith help wanted

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Further to last nights meeting we requirehelp with :-

a) a leader for the 30 mile run ( all runs are being broken down into grouops of no more than 20 riders) 1 maybe 2 required.

B) leader for 50 mile group 1 off ( leaders must have a mobile phone)

c) someone to take registration from 9:00am till 10:00am ( possible rota)

d) sandwich providers

e) soup makers

f) soup & sandwich distributors

Braveheart will provide

Cups

plates

coffee

tea

milk

home made cakes

sign on documents

maps

Riders approx 100 pre registered so far :- 30 ish 70 mile , 50 ish 50 mile, rest in 30 mile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Members

I will provide a pot of soup ( tomato & lentil) and a loaf of sandwiches.

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

Kenny ,

I would not mind helping out as leader Kenny for the 50 mile run.

Stevie B.

Steve

Though you got such a slagging for only doing 50 last year you would opt for the 70 this time round :grin:

I'll bring a pot of soup - chicken and lentil

cheers

• 2024 Subscriptions

I'll provide a loaf of sarnies - tuna- mayo - but I won't be riding at all that w/e :-( due to babysitting duties. I'll drop them off at someone's house on the Saturday.

cheers

McG

• 2024 Subscriptions
I'll provide a loaf of sarnies - tuna- mayo - but I won't be riding at all that w/e :-( due to babysitting duties. I'll drop them off at someone's house on the Saturday.

cheers

McG

The sarnies that is...not the kids :grin::grin:

• Members

a) a leader for the 30 mile run ( all runs are being broken down into grouops of no more than 20 riders) 1 maybe 2 required.

Alan Miller is down but might not be able to make it. Need a stand in if required.

B) leader for 50 mile group 1 off ( leaders must have a mobile phone)

could be 3/4 groups - committee leaders include Richard Moore, Andy McKinlay and myself. May need one other to control group.

We would like all groups to start and finish together with no mixing of groups. The leader will be responsible for everyone's safety and enjoyment.

Thanks for helping guys :grin:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Brian

I will do a loaf of saneez and can lead a group (with my trusty mobile).

Is there a 70 mile option?

Paul McD